Tuesday 9 December 2014

reference 5

Mr. Terry Rossington of CAT Industrial Flooring has contacted me today to ask if I would be willing to
provide a reference for his company and based on the works recently carried out on our behalf I have
no problem in doing this.
Epoxy floor painting is not something that we are asked to provide a quotation for very often so when
this project was requested I was forced to seek the advise of the product supplier
(Carl Taylor / Resin Building Products Ltd.) and CAT Industrial Flooring came highly recommended.
Mr. Rossington provided an excellent service from start to finish, A quotation was returned within days
of request, Health and Safety information was provided swiftly on receipt of our order being placed,
A programme of works was agreed and adhered to, staff were polite and helpful and site was left tidy
at the end of each working day,
Mr. Rossington carried out the final element of works himself and did not leave until he was sure that
our client was completely satisfied so on this basis I am more than willing to provide this reference to
you as I would not hesitate to contact him regarding any future projects.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Many Thanks
John Wheater
Raceway Builders Ltd, Don Street Works, Don Street, Doncaster, DN1

No comments:

Post a Comment